During the Summer of 2012 Petrillo Stone Corporation was contracted by Fordham University as part of the construction of a new home for the Gabelli School of Business. The business school’s new home was built in the former dorm Hughes Hall which was completely gutted and redesigned. Petrillo Stone installed the new exterior stone which maintained the historical look of the building which was originally constructed in 1891. This job a continuation of the relationship between Petrillo and Fordham which dates back to the construction of Keating Hall when Petrillo installed the stone for the University’s centerpiece building. Read more in the press release linked to above and see more pictures of the stone fabrication for this project.